- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 1 can ranch style beans, undrained
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 corn tortillas (broken up into 6 pieces each)
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium skillet, brown the beef and then drain.
- Add onions, salt, chili powder, cumin, and jalapeno to the beef and stir.
- Spray a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Add meat; start to make layers by adding the ranch style beans, tomatoes, mushroom soup, tortillas, and then shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers and bake for 50 minutes.
Don't Miss Out!
Sign Up Now!